DonateWith help from supporters like you, Debra of America continues to provide programs and services to people with Epidermolysis Bullosa and their families, and to support EB research.
|The mounting cost of bandages is most often not covered by an EB family's health insurance.||89.4¢ of every dollar donated goes directly to EB patients, families, and research.|
The 15th Annual debra of America Benefit on October 24 in New York City
THE 15TH ANNUAL DEBRA OF AMERICA BENEFIT
MoMA | The Museum of Modern Art
Honoring Sonya and Mats Wilander
October 24, 2013 | 7:30PM
The 15th Annual debra of America Benefit took place on Thursday, October 24, 2013 from 7:30PM to 10:30PM at MoMA | The Museum of Modern Art in New York City.
- Honoring Sonya and Mats Wilander for 15-years of helping debra of America raise money and spread awareness
- Presenting Partners in Progress Awards to pharmaceutical companies for their recent work in developing therapies for those with EB
- Recognizing the courage of nine families that have adopted EB children
All proceeds benefit debra of America and its mission to eradicate the inherent daily suffering of living with Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) – The Worst Disease You've Never Heard Of.™
- Savory & Sweet Hors d’oeuvres from pinch Food Design.
- Open Bar with Premium Specialty Cocktails.
- Silent & Live Auctions auctioneered by Alan Kalter (the voice of the Late Show with David Letterman). Start bidding now on exciting Silent Auction items.
- Live DJ
- Private viewing of the entire 5th Floor Painting and Sculpture Galleries - includes Van Gogh's The Starry Night and hundreds of works of art from MoMA’s permanent collection.
Catering, re-imagined at the debra of America Benefit
To explore sponsorship opportunities for upcoming debra of America events (includes premium ticket packages, program ad, logo display, and exclusive benefits), , email casey [at] debra [dot] org for details.
Because The Cost of Doing Nothing Is Too Great.™
The Museum of Modern Art, NYC © Timothy HursleyThe Starry Night © Vincent van Gogh
Will Ferrell and Alan Kalter supporting debra of America