Debra of America Internship Program
Location: debra of America, 75 Broad Street, Suite 300, New York, NY 10004
Schedule: Flexible; commitment of at least 4 hours per week
Compensation: Unpaid internship; may be eligible for student credit
This is an ideal position for a candidate interested in pursuing a career in nonprofit, advocacy, fundraising/development, and/or event coordination while making a difference in the lives of people living with and affected by Epidermolysis Bullosa.
Intern assignments may include:
- Developing designs/campaigns for our Supporter Led and NYC events
- Updating and editing content for our website and social media
- Program-related data collection and related research assignments
- Counting and coordinating inventory for our Wound Care Distribution Program
- Assisting with managing thedebrashop.org
- Record keeping and data-input into office database system
- General administrative duties and special projects as assigned
APPLY TO BE AN INTERN
To apply to the debra of America Internship Program, please email your resume and a cover letter to staff [at] debra [dot] org. Please place “debra Internship” in the subject line.
Currently, debra of America is accepting applications for the Summer and Fall 2017 semesters.
Thank you to Anika, debra of America’s Spring 2016 Intern!