DonateWith help from supporters like you, Debra of America continues to provide programs and services to people with Epidermolysis Bullosa and their families, and to support EB research.
|The mounting cost of bandages is most often not covered by an EB family's health insurance.||89.4¢ of every dollar donated goes directly to EB patients, families, and research.|
Personal Fundraising Pages for DebRA
Please consider donating to one of the special Personal Fundraising Pages below:
- A Program of Love (Nationwide)
- Acknowledge The Dream (California)
- "Bearded 4 EB (Kansas)
- Lehigh EB Angels (Michigan)
- One Person Can Make A Difference (New Hampshire)
- Project Nathaniel (Massachusetts)
- Putting Our Fight’s Up For EB (Tennessee)
Or create your very own Personal Fundraising Page (PFP) to raise money and awareness for Epidermolysis Bullosa here.
Your donation benefits DebRA of America and its programs and services including the search for treatments and research to lead to a cure for Epidermolysis Bullosa, (EB) — The Worst Disease You've Never Heard Of.™