Make a difference in the lives of people living with and affected by Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB). If you are interested in pursuing a career in nonprofit, advocacy, fundraising/development, and/or event coordination – a debra of America Internship is for you!
Location: The debra of America Office at 75 Broad Street, Suite 300, New York, NY 10004
Schedule: Flexible; commitment of at least 4 hours per week
Compensation: Unpaid internship; may be eligible for student credit
Examples of Intern Assignments
- Developing designs/campaigns for our Supporter Led and NYC events
- Updating and editing content for our website and social media
- Program-related data collection and related research assignments
- Counting and coordinating inventory for our Wound Care Distribution Program
- Assisting with managing thedebrashop.org
- Record keeping and data-input into office database system
- General administrative duties and special projects as assigned
To apply to the debra of America Internship Program, please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please place “debra Internship” in the subject line.