Dr. Amy Paller and Northwestern University/Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago would like to invite you to participate in a research study on attitudes toward cannabinoid use for treating symptoms related to Epidermolysis Bullosa.
If you have Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB), or you are a parent/caregiver of a child with Epidermolysis Bullosa, please consider participating in their survey study on attitudes toward cannabinoid use for management of epidermolysis bullosa symptoms.
- Will ask about your attitudes toward cannabinoids
- Will take ~10 minutes to complete
- Is voluntary
- Is confidential (your response will be anonymous and will not be shared)
- Has no compensation
You may qualify if you:
- Have Epidermolysis Bullosa or are the parent/guardian of a child with Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Note: This survey is intended for ALL patients or parents/guardians of patients with Epidermolysis Bullosa, regardless of whether or not you have used cannabinoids
- Are able to complete a questionnaire in English
If you/your child is above the age of 18, we would like the child to fill out the survey themselves.
If you/your child is below the age of 18, we would like the parent/guardian to fill out the survey on behalf of the child.